Thursday, April 23, 2009

Diane's Bridals











We had so much fun tonight trying to beat the rain, but we got some amazing shots. I am so excited about these images of Diane. She is just beautiful, and her dress is stunning. There are so many cute ones I don't know how to choose what to put up. I am so glad the hill behind my house is green, the color is just amazing. Phyllis "mom" was a great help as well. She had some helpful ideas and just loved watching her daughter in her wedding dress. I felt this bitter sweet moment in the air. It was a special night for the two of them. Thanks girl, and I am Soooo excited to shoot your wedding this Saturday.

1 comment:

Ashley Hawkes said...

OOOO Kristen! I really love these!! Love that hillside and that girl is such a beautiful bride! Keep 'em comin'!