Saturday, October 3, 2009

Miss M. Seniors















This was quite an exciting night. First and most importantly this senior is absolutely stunning. She came down from Heber and completely blew me away with her talent and ability to grab the camera. She made my job feel easy, and I enjoyed every single second of the evening. EXCEPT, my trip to the ER to get a tetna shot after I stepped on a nail during the shoot, as well as a visit from Mr. Johnny law for trespassing. Oh well, that's the life of a photographer! Over all, It was an amazing night and I thank you guys so much for asking me to shoot your seniors.

3 comments:

Ashley Hawkes said...

WOW. These are amazing! LOVIN IT!!
I like her style and I like how "fashon photography" it feels. Your colors are great and i love the angles you used. XO

Melisa @ Cogdell Photography said...

Gorgeous! You've been blessed with some amazing seniors!! Johnny law?!!! Ha ha...so funny, or maybe not. Don't they know we are producing art?! What's the big deal? I'm just waiting for that to happen to me - there is a cute old house down the street from me and I'm sure one of these days someone (who will obviously have nothing but time on their hands) will call the sheriff on me!

Jessica F said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! This post is gorgeous :) I <3 your pping too :) beautiful pictures :)