Monday, October 26, 2009

The Morgan Family
































































So this is it! My newest and most favorite thing in the world. My vintage couch. Its a keeper for sure. I'm sure you'll all see tons of it outdoors and in the studio. But even more importantly are the pictures we took tonight with it. This AMAZING family couldn't have been a better pick to use for my first shoot with the couch. It was no small choir getting it out of the truck and packing it around the location. Thanks for all of your help guys. I had all the equipment tonight. Off camera flash, 3 lenses, tripod, monopole, and the list goes on. My back hurts! Well I should shut my yammering mouth here and just post these adorable pics of this adorable family! Thanks Morgan family! You are all so wonderful!

1 comment:

Melisa @ Cogdell Photography said...

Holy couch!!!! LOVE IT! I wished we lived closer so we could swap props!! ;-) Great stuff. I've been on the hunt for a vintage chair for some time, but they are hard to come by down here at an affordable price.